Ever wondered How to Introduce a New Product to Market…a type of product that your customers don’t even know exists?
How do you educate and create brand awareness? Tune in and listen as Jennifer MacDonald, Co-Founder, Zipit Bedding shares how she and sister started their business.. Her AHA moment came at her son’s sleepover party. She and her sister created Zipit Bedding – The All In One Bedding Solution for Kids.
Jennifer describes her AHA moment to designing the first prototype. This interview is for anyone who is trying to define and re-define their target market and wants to understand some innovative sales and marketing tactics.
- Go To Market Process – defining and educating your target customer
- Selling out the first 1,000 units
- Zulily launch – the surprise results
- Value of mom blogs
- Evaluating to license or sell their product direct
- Working with her sister/Co-Founder and managing family
- Tips for mompreneurs
Quote: You Have To Walk Before You Can Run
Entrepreneur Traits: Perseverance – A personality that sees the bigger picture – Keep those plates spinning – Take a few moments every morning…how do I want this day to go to get centered and have the intention for the day. A highly organized person.
The following was mentioned on the show. To learn more, click the link. (A few are affiliate links which means I’d receive small amount of compensation if you buy it.)
- ABC Kids Expo
- Tamara Monosoff, Founder, Mom Invented & Author, Your Million Dollar Dream: Regain Control and Be Your Own Boss. Create a Winning Business Plan. Turn Your Passion into Profit.
Viewers and Listeners – If you received any value from this interview, I’d be so appreciative of you sharing it on your favorite social media outlet.